The purpose of this council is to guide and hold the institution accountable in the integration of diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging, anti-racism, and justice into all aspects of the work at Erikson Institute. To that end, the committee is comprised of individuals whose experience and expertise promote a wide range of perspectives in service of further advancing DEIBJ at Erikson Institute.
The members of the DEIBJ council are:
- Natalie Dowdell, Academic Advisor
- Lariza Beatriz Fenner-Lux, Developmental, Infant Mental Health Specialist
- Monique Foster, Sr. Assoc. Director Financial Aid & Enrollment
- Stripe Gandara, Director of Academic Support, Advising, and Disability Services
- Blanca Hernandez, Instruction and Outreach Librarian
- Hannah Kaare, Logistics Manager
- Florence Kimondo, Assistant Clinical Professor
- Alyssa Maestre, Asst Director of Field Ed & Career Services
- David Wilson, Chief Human Resources Director
- Cassandra Wooden-Seawood, President of Student Committee
To stay connected to the DEIBJ Council’s plans, activities and invitations, please visit our internet page by clicking here.