The purpose of this council is to guide and hold the institution accountable in the integration of diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging, anti-racism, and justice into all aspects of the work at Erikson Institute. To that end, the committee is comprised of individuals whose experience and expertise promote a wide range of perspectives in service of further advancing DEIBJ at Erikson Institute.
The members of the DEIBJ council are:
- Natalie Dowdell, Academic Advisor
- Lariza Beatriz Fenner-Lux, Developmental, Infant Mental Health Specialist
- Stripe Gandara, Director of Academic Support, Advising, and Disability Services
- Rebecca Halperin, Knowledge Manager, Early Development Instrument (EDI) Project
- Florence Kimondo, Assistant Clinical Professor
- Valerie Williams, Sr. Associate Director of Admission and Multicultural Student Affairs
- David Wilson, Chief Human Resources Director
- Cassandra Wooden-Seawood, President of Student Committee
To stay connected to the DEIBJ Council’s plans, activities and invitations, please visit our internet page by clicking here.